“True, some of them were unfaithful; but just because they were unfaithful, does that mean God will be unfaithful? Of course not! Even if everyone else is a liar, God is true. As the Scriptures say about him, “You will be proved right in what you say, and you will win your case in court.” (Romans 3:3-4)
I ask you:
• What are you afraid of?
• Who made you believe you were hopeless?
• Who made you feel powerless?
• Who gave you a bad report?
• Who abandoned you?
• What is causing you to worry?
• What is causing you to doubt?
Will you Believe?
• God’s Word can be trusted.
• God’s Word is true.
• God’s Word cannot be manipulated.
• God’s Word cannot be exploited.
• God’s Word does not return to Him void.
• God’s Word must be rightly divided
• God’s Word is trustworthy.
• God’s Word is faithful.
• God’s Word accomplishes what it is sent forth to
And I challenge you now:
• To believe God adores you (Psalm 17:8)
• To believe you are worth saving (John 3:16)
• To believe God is for you, not against you
• To believe whom the Son sets free is free indeed
• To believe nothing can separate you from God’s love
• To believe every tear you’ve cried is recorded by
God (Psalm 56:
Will you Believe?
• Not only are we to believe Jesus, so we may have
eternal life with God.
• We are also to put our faith to work and produce fruit
that shows we believe in God.
So, I want to encourage you:
• Although there are many times you are believing for
things that may not be the will of God for your life
and you are disappointed, please believe:
• There is nothing wrong with you
• No good thing will God withhold from you when you
• God knows how to give good gifts better than
• You have not messed up too many times
• God wants to share so much with you
• God wants you to spend time with him
• God wants you to desire Him more than things
• God wants to give you good things in abundance
• But God says, “Be transformed by the renewing of
your mind so you may prove that which is good,
acceptable and the perfect will of God for your life.
Will you join me on this journey to renew our minds? There’s no better time than the present.
You can connect with Lashondra on IG and YouTube. If you would like prayer in the area of believing God, she can also be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed this post you can read more here
You can support one of our charities with your purchase